Home | Rules | Gallery | Standings | Classifieds | Lone Pine | Contact
Lake Sinissippi Speedway Info, Rules & Recommendations
for points system
Races are Sundays in January and February at 11:00 a.m. and will run for an 8 week season (weather permitting). If a race happens to be canceled due to poor weather or ice conditions, it will be rescheduled for the following Sunday. Cancellations will be posted on the website www.sinissippiiceracing.com, and the facebook page SinissippiIce Racing, or by calling Karen’s Lone Pine at 920-349-3733 or Jeremy Kluewer at 920-918-8048.
There are three classes consisting of Rear Wheel, Open Class (FW or RW), and Front Wheel drive. Each class will have a separate entry fee of $20, $13 of which goes towards payout to the top 4 finishers of each race. You must race in either the FW or RW class before racing in the Open class.
Each class will be limited to 30 cars. Pre-registering is recommended to hold your spot.
The car line-up will be posted on the board by the score-keeper’s car before the race.
Races will be rolling starts and heat races will be 8 laps and features and semi-features will be 10 laps.
1. You must be at least 18 years old to race or ride in car. Driver Information & Liability Waiver Form must be signed before racing. Passengers must also sign a liability waiver. Only one passenger is allowed.
2. Vehicles are only allowed to race with 4 tires (one per corner). No studs or foreign objects are allowed in the rubber.
4. Seatbelts and helmets are mandatory for driver and passenger. No Exceptions.
5. Gas tanks may be left as is or can be put in trunk if they are fastened down.
6. Fire extinguishers are mandatory, 2 ˝ #, easily accessible in car.
7. No disorderly conduct will be tolerated or you will be disqualified for the day. NO GUNS ALLOWED. You are responsible for your pit crew.
8. Carpet under cars in pits is mandatory. Any excessive leaks of
foreign material such as oil, and especially anti-freeze will not be
allowed to race until repaired. Repairs must be made on land because of
10. Pay-outs after all races will be inside Karen’s Lone Pine Tap after the track is cleaned up. Winnings will be given to the driver only. If you are not present, you can pick up your envelope at Karen’s Lone Pine within two weeks or it will go into the end of the year payout with the 50/50 money.
11. Anyone intentionally hitting another car will black flagged from that race. If it continues, you will be eliminated for the day and lose all points from that day. Notify flag man immediately so it can be addressed.
12. Anyone spinning out must yield to cars on the track. Lapped traffic must move to the outside half of track. If a car is stuck and not in danger, the race will continue.
13. Points stay with the number. A driver can change cars after a race is completed but MUST notify flagman of the change.
14. No getting out of car during race (Stay in car – hands, arms, head, etc!) unless on fire or sinking.
15. Numbers must be on the upper right corner of the windshield, sides of car and number plate on the roof. About 16” on doors, 3.5” on upper right corner of windshield and 10” on roof plate.
16. All cars must have a red or amber light in the rear window so you can be seen during a white out.
17. During a restart the leader starts in the front row alone, the
other cars will be lined up behind the leader 2 wide.
19. Bumper height/point of impact needs to be between 18 to 24 inches.
20. Races begin at 11:00 a.m. If you know you will be late, please
22. Drunk driving will NOT be tolerated.
NO CARRY-INS. Please purchase any beverages from Karen’s Lone Pine.
Rules and regulations are current as of December 2013.
Radiator guards behind bumper.
Roll bars or cages (have padding where body comes into contact to avoid injury).
A bar from door to door across the inside of the car.
Paint and number your car to be easily seen by counters and other drivers. No white cars.